Family Guy 14x02 (HDTV-x264-BATV)[VTV]
The Ultimate Top Secret Guide to Taking Over the World

Pokémon GO v0.29.2 [Android][Androgalaxy]

seeders: 180
leechers: 18
updated:
Added by MafiaSSS21.98K in Games > Android
Torrent verified. Downloaded 2,257 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Alias: Pokemon Go
  • Detected platform: Android
  • Summary:

Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon GO for iPhone and Android devices. With Pokémon GO, you’ll discover Pokémon in a whole new world—your own! Pokémon GO is built on Niantic’s Real World Gaming Platform and will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon. Pokémon GO will allow players to find and catch more than a hundred different Pokémon as they explore their surroundings.

Written by MoDmO183
Available in versions: AndroidiPhonePC
Pokémon GO v0.29.2 [Android][Androgalaxy] (Size: 58.06 MB)
  Pokémon GO v0.29.2[Android][Androgalaxy].apk 58.06 MB
  Torrent Downloaded From www.Androgalaxy.in.txt 154 bytes

Description

Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.

Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!

Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.

Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.

Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.

Required Android O/S: 4.0+

[img]htt://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee501/Indo_Hd/bcedgfhk.gif[/img]

Like My New Page

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.06 MB
seeders:176
leechers:20
Pokémon GO v0.29.2 [Android][Androgalaxy]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Pokémon GO v0.29.2 [Android][Androgalaxy]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.piratepublic.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 44B828F676C503A046228E597FA3B58A46D2CDFD

Uploader Comments

MafiaSSS21.98K
Uploader
Pokemon official News: Pokémon GO Official announced to block all Pokemon Go players outside the beta testing region area Australia and New Zealand. It seems the servers are not ready for the Pokemon Fans from all over the world! We have to wait for the global version release.

Enjoy this pre-release from Androgalaxy :)

Important Notes:

- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.

- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 6.0 installed.

- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks

- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.

- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.

- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.

- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.

- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.

- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.

Top Comments

narcomancer246
This is false information. Niantic has not stated this nor have they banned players side-loading the game. While I agree that players should wait for the official version, as not waiting is just putting more strain on the servers than anticipated, I have yet to hear of anyone being banned. Also worth noting, this APK is a touch bigger than the official, and while I am not going to waste time doing a compare, it wouldn't surprise me if this APK (and others) have additional code inserted.
theo25_12629
lol loltitterclap

Last edited by theo25_12, yesterday

paliovouna00745
Change country, or better yet planet just to be sure.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

awesome game i am playing in india
Working on Huawei P8, Thanks!
What is different from v.0.29.0 ???
Any way to get this to j stall on droid4x?
using the new 0.29.2 I CAN NOT GET ONTO THE SERVER! i had to go back to 0.29.0 and NOW I CAN GET BACK INTO CATCHIN THEM ALL! LOL we need a hack for unlimited incense and unlimited pokeballs!
It works like charm. Also on my Intel powered ZenFone 2
DON'T LET THEY DECEIVE YOU, THE OCCULT COULD USE THIS TO CONTROL YOU AND TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA, BE SOBER MINDED.
lol loltitterclap

Last edited by theo25_12, yesterday

Show More All

User Opinions

mirkoni7667, gambit46766, Super-Indian2850, Hunterstech1688, Matrixisme1215, LolWutBro1005, axxman986, lvxinxin451, Micky.11366, bycan129 ... And 51 more
Asphyx666610, technika2006465, janezkranjski347, narcomancer246
Report a bug Open chat